Public Computer and WiFi Use
The Library provides 14 computers for public use as well as free Wifi.
To use a public computer:
- Everyone must log in as a guest at the computer, even if you have a library card. Guest passes are available at the circulation desks.
- Each pass allows 1 hour of access with the option for more time as long as no one is waiting. Exceptions are the 15 minute computer, and the Children's Library computers.
- If all of the computers are in use, see the librarians at a circulation desk to reserve the next one available.
To use Library Wifi:
- The public Wifi network is called KH Public
- Your web browser will redirect you to accept the terms of service for using Library Wifi. Click accept to use our free Wifi.
Please see the Library's Acceptable Internet Use Policy for further information.